PairX Bio (“PairX”) is a Singapore-based biotech company developing cutting edge immunotherapies against novel cancer neoantigens derived from alternative mRNA splicing. The foundational technology was developed by PairX scientific co-founders Prof. David Epstein and Dr. Raymond Lee at DukeNUS Medical School.
PairX focuses on developing a therapeutic platform that identifies antigen and corresponding T-cell pairs from cancer patients for eventual therapeutic development. PairX has assembled a stellar scientific advisory board and is well-capitalized to develop first-in-class immunotherapies against cancer.
We are looking for a Bioinformatician scientist to join our highly exceptional and diverse scientific team in this exciting venture. An ideal candidate is one who is independent, technically competent, and able to work efficiently across multiple projects. Individuals with PhD in bioinformatics disciplines are preferred.
· Perform independent research work and data analysis through the design, execution and troubleshooting
· Create novel computational approaches and analytical tools as required by research goals.
· Evaluate and interpret collected data and prepare oral presentations or written reports/ scientific manuscripts/literature for publication. Present data from research work internally and externally
· Contribute to scientific and strategy discussions to achieve R&D milestones
· Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of research data, software algorithms and database development and management
· Support the continued protection, creation, and expansion of company’s intellectual property.
· Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
· PhD in Bioinformatics
· Experience with bioinformatic analyses, computational approaches and analytical tools
· Extensive experience in developing algorithms for processing large scale genomic sequencing data, particularly RNA-Seq data and designing databases
· Experience with long read sequencing is preferred
· Working closely with research scientists to build novel computational pipelines from molecular biology datasets
· Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
· Energetic, highly motivated, collaborative